Rurapuk is always in need of an extra helping hand. If you would like to volunteer, please read the information below and either fill out the application form or call a volunteer coordinator.
Volunteers will help in various activities according to their skills, experiences and interests. You should have a level of independence after the first few weeks and will be given the opportunity to offer ideas on how to best contribute to the center.
Some examples of what volunteers have worked on:
- Academic activities, such as strengthening basic educational subjects and teaching computer skills
- Helping prepare & serve lunch
- Developing and implementing various craft, science & learning projects
- Educational Games
- Sports activities
- Recreational activities such as music & dance
- Planting and maintaining a garden
- Communicating via e-mail & phone with donors and potential volunteers